7859 Walnut Hill Lane,
Dallas, TX 75230
Chad M. Hainley is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas and admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, for the Northern District of Texas.
During law school, Chad served as President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Association, a mentor to first year law students, and mock trial advocate, representing The SMU Dedman School of Law.
Following law school, Chad has handled the defense of tort claims, including catastrophic injury, premises, nonsubscriber, oil-field, transportation and construction defect. Chad further is an active member of The Texas Association of Defense Counsel (TADC) and Defense Research Institute (DRI).
- Catastrophic Injury
- Commercial Transportation
- Construction Defect
- Non-subscriber Personal Injury
- Oil & Gas (Nuisance, Negligence, and Environmental Compliance)
- Premises Liability
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- SMU Dedman School of Law, JD
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Sports and Entertainment Law Association, President
- Mentor for First-Year Law Students
- AAJ Mock Trial Competition
- SMU-in-Oxford Study Abroad Program, Kings College, Oxford University
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- B.A. in Business Management, with a focus in Accounting
- Study Abroad Program, University of New South Wales