Kelly Knotts draws on her diverse practice background to effectively represent clients at each stage of litigation. After graduating from law school, Kelly served as a briefing attorney for the Honorable Justice Eva M. Guzman of the Texas Supreme Court. Upon completion of her clerkship, Kelly joined an international law firm in Dallas where she focused her practice on complex civil litigation including class action, antitrust, and employment discrimination matters. She then turned to public service, completing a fellowship and working as a staff attorney with legal aid, where she represented clients primarily in housing and consumer law matters. Upon returning to private practice, Kelly focuses her practice on various areas of defense litigation, including business, commercial, construction defect, insurance coverage, bad faith and transportation.
- Bad Faith
- Business & Commercial
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Coverage (First-Party & Third-Party)
- Transportation (Personal & Commercial)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Duke Law School, J.D.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Duke Law Journal, Editorial Board
- Duke Law Merit Scholar
- University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. with High Honors, Sociology
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of Texas, Member