Misty Broome is admitted to practice law in Texas. She has the unusual life experience of having grown up in the transportation industry, including years of employment as an intermodal freight dispatcher; all before she pursued a legal career. This experience and first-hand knowledge, including a lifetime of industry exposure, as well as an understanding of state and federal law, gives Misty a unique perspective on transportation cases.
Misty’s experience specifically includes a focus on transportation and logistics litigation, as well as trial, arbitration, business and contract disputes, insurance coverage and construction matters (including contract and payment disputes, liens, and construction defect cases).
Detail-focused; Misty prides herself on a relentless dedication to identifying solid, creative strategies, that put her clients in their strongest position, when faced with a litigation challenge.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Transportation
- Contract Disputes
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Dallas, TX, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- Ellis County Bar Association, Member
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2013-2018)