Preston K. Osborn
Preston is a native of Dallas, Texas, and learned the ropes of civil litigation by clerking for a local boutique law firm during his second and third years of law school, and was selected to participate in the highly competitive general counsel externship program during his third year. He had the privilege of assisting in the planning phase of the George W. Bush Presidential Library, as a student of Southern Methodist University. After law school, Preston continued gaining experience in personal injury law and civil litigation and has represented hundreds of people and businesses across Texas in a wide range of practice areas, including trucking and intermodal shipping claims, software licensing disputes, civil prosecution of corporate embezzlement, bankruptcy and adversarial proceedings, complex construction litigation, dram shop liability claims, and defense of wrongful death lawsuits. He joined Cox P.L.L.C. in October 2020, and is excited to be a part of the firm’s culture of providing expert legal advice and building personal relationships with clients.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss/Injury
- Commercial Transportation/Trucking
- Construction Litigation
- Dram Shop Liability
- Intermodal Shipping Claims
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Software Licensing Disputes
- Texas Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, TX, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business, TX, M.S.