Shirley has considerable experience with many practice areas including: insurance defense, railroad defense litigation, premises and product liability, construction law defense, labor and employment law and personal injury defense.
- University of Oklahoma, vocal music
- Southwestern Paralegal Institute, Houston, Texas – ABA approved school
- Received the CLA designation from the National Association of Legal Assistants, now the CP (Certified Paralegal) designation
- Received board specialization designations from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in:
- Personal Injury and Civil Trial Law
- Regular CLE attendance for 0ver 20 years to maintain board certification status
My job is to be the best qualified and prepared paralegal I can be and to make my attorneys look good in every situation.