Wesley represents clients in various segments of the insurance industry; including matters involving auto, commercial trucking, construction, excess, property and municipality. With significant experience in handling both the litigation and coverage aspects of cases, he brings a wealth of knowledge, with a 360-degree approach to handling risks.
Wesley seeks to put the client’s needs first, handling matters with both wisdom and aggression. He works to not only be a leader in his vocation, but also in the community. Wesley is a member of a variety of organizations related to young lawyers, leadership, and culture; with the goal of fostering the same interest in the next generation of leaders. He further serves as an adjunct law professor at UNT Dallas College of Law.
- Insurance Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Texas Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, Western District
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX, J.D.
- Duke University, Durham, NC, B.A.