LYNN M. WINTER
Lynn Winter has over a decade of experience in civil litigation, including areas of insurance defense, civil rights, personal injury, premises liability, and employment law, as well as defense of municipalities for matters involving police misconduct. Lynn has extensive appellate experience appearing before various Texas Courts of Appeals, the Fifth Circuit and the Texas Supreme Court. Lynn has obtained numerous favorable results for her clients in trial and appeals in both state and federal courts. She prides herself on effective communication and a proactive approach.
- First Party Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Appellate Law
- Employment Issues
- Texas Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, TX, J.D.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX, B.A. (cum laude)