Jennifer is our firm Nurse Paralegal, holding a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and is certified as a Registered and Certified Emergency Nurse. She has previous paralegal experience in bankruptcy, family and criminal law, child abuse and neglect investigations for the State of Texas, and emergency and trauma nursing. Jennifer offers services such as reviewing medical records and depositions, creating medical chronologies, identifying inconsistencies and deviations from standard of care to identify other possibly causative mechanisms for injuries or complications, and identifying pre-existing conditions and patient non-compliance that may contribute to poor or delayed outcomes. Her knowledge in these fields makes her an invaluable player in the Firm.
Teamwork makes the dream work!
- B. S. Nursing, University of Texas at Arlington, Texas
- B.A.A.S. and M.S. In Management, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Texas
- A.A.S. Paralegal Studies, Navarro College, Texas
- Associates in Nursing, El Centro College, Texas
- Board Certified in Emergency Nursing