Stephanie is admitted to practice before all Texas and Arizona state courts and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas and the District of Arizona. Her practice has primarily focused on appellate advocacy, insurance coverage, insurance defense, and construction defect litigation. Stephanie provides coverage analysis for claims arising under commercial general liability, commercial property, business and personal auto, commercial trucking, homeowners, umbrella, and excess policies. Prior to attending law school, Stephanie gained extensive marketing, research, and strategic planning experience in the hospitality and real estate industries.
- Appellate Advocacy
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Litigation
- Texas Bar
- Arizona Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, AZ, J.D.
- Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ, B.B.A.