STACI L. GLENN
Staci Glenn has over 25 years of civil litigation experience with a focus on defending individuals and commercial entities, including one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. She can make quick and good decisions on complex legal issues and offer concepts that are attractive to stakeholders. Staci possesses a sharp legal acumen and has a proven track record to minimize the legal impact to her clients, as she is well versed in regulatory compliance issues, investigations, discovery, and all other aspects of a case from start to finish. Also known as a great team player, Staci does well in a fast-paced environment.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transportation/Trucking
- General Liability
- Personal Injury Defense
- Premises Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Liability
- Texas Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, B.B.A., Magna Cum Laude