Joel A. Richmond
Joel A. Richmond is an experienced litigator who routinely manages all aspects of a heavy insurance defense and litigation practice, including serving as first chair trial counsel in numerous bench and jury trials. In an effort to help clients evaluate and resolve high exposure claims, Joel has also prepared mock trial presentations that have helped clients formulate the best defense strategy and successfully predict outcomes at trial.
Joel thoroughly enjoys all aspects of representation of his clients, including building a successful defense for them through all phases of pre-trial litigation, and finally appearing for trial when and wherever necessary. In addition to litigation, Joel advises select corporate clients with respect to various formation, governance, financing and operational issues.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss/Injury
- Commercial Transportation/Trucking
- Construction Litigation
- Cost-Effective Settlement Strategy & Negotiation
- First and Third Party Insurance Defense
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Texas Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, TX, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, B.S.