Nicole Biscoe began her legal career as an Associate working for an AmLaw 100 law firm where she represented individuals and corporate institutions. Specifically, her primary focus was representing healthcare institutions such as skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and various individual healthcare providers in both state and federal court. Her career has encompassed many areas of law such as personal injury, construction law, premises liability, complex civil litigation and business and commercial litigation and wrongful death actions. She is licensed and practices law in both Texas and Oklahoma.
Nicole is a tenacious lawyer with grit, who zealously advocates for her clients. Nicole is empathetic to clients’ needs and she understands the daily challenges of her clients and counsels them through each step of the litigation process. She always keeps her clients’ best interest at heart in order to obtain the best resolution possible.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, OK, J.D.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK, B.A.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss/Injury
- Commercial Transportation/Trucking
- Construction Litigation
- General Liability
- Medical Malpractice & Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Texas Bar
- Oklahoma Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit