Lauren M. Lopez
Lauren has a decade worth of experience in various areas, including serving as the Director of Legal Education -counseling and assisting law students with the bar exam, as well as interning at NBC Sports in Washington, D.C. Her more recent work concentrates on insurance defense, where she enjoys ensuring that her clients are protected in the final outcome. Having represented companies in coverage, premises liability, commercial transportation, and products liability matters, she understands that diligence is key in the preparation of defense. Lauren loves to problem-solve, and is highly organized and tenacious, when it comes to appearing for inspections, mediations, depositions, and hearings.
- Commercial Transportation
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- United States District Court – Northern District of Texas
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now known as Texas A&M University School of Law), Fort Worth, TX, J.D.
- American University, Washington, D.C., Journalism Program
- The University of Texas, Austin, TX, B.A.