BILL W. SANFORD, JR.
Bill Sanford has nearly two decades of experience in catastrophic injury, premises liability, consumer protection, and a multitude of other areas of defense. He is skilled in working up a case from inception, including pre-suit investigation and expert retention, through verdict, rapid response to serious accident and death claims, regular first chair trial and court appearance, motion drafting and oral argument, depositions, written discovery, regular and timely reporting to clients concerning risk, liability analysis and case progress, and lastly settlement negotiations. Bill focuses on building client relationships, knowing that is key to providing them with the confidence in the firm achieving the best outcome.
Additionally, Bill is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law through the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, certifying that Bill has substantial, relevant experience, requiring excessive continuing education courses and passing a rigorous exam.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss/Injury
- Commercial Transportation/Trucking
- Construction Litigation
- First and Third Party Insurance Defense
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Texas Bar
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, TX, J.D.
- Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, B.S.