MARGARET A. “Meg” JOHNSON
Meg Johnson is recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent attorney. On several occasions, Super Lawyers magazine has selected Ms. Johnson as a Rising Star, an honor conferred on less than five percent of attorneys under the age of 40 in the State of Texas. Ms. Johnson is a Partner who comes to the firm with more than a decade of extensive litigation experience defending high-exposure cases arising from major commercial transportation accidents, including allegations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations violations. She has also defended numerous cases involving recreational accidents arising from church camps, motor sports, amusement parks, boating and horse-related activities and she has substantial experience in equine, farm and ranch-related issues.
- Agribusiness/Farm and Ranch Liability
- Construction Liability and Defects
- Equine Law
- Personal Injury Defense
- Premises Liability/Retail Litigation
- Products Liability
- Recreational Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Texas Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Texas, J.D.
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL, B.A.