MARGARET A. “Meg” JOHNSON
Meg Johnson is recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent attorney. She has two decades of extensive litigation experience defending high-exposure cases arising from major commercial transportation accidents, including allegations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations violations. Meg has also defended numerous cases involving recreational accidents arising from church camps, motor sports, amusement parks, boating and horse-related activities and she has substantial experience in equine, farm, and ranch-related issues.
- Agribusiness/Farm and Ranch Liability
- Business & Commercial
- Construction Liability and Defects
- Copyright/Trademark Litigation
- Equine Law
- Energy Disputes & Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Premises Liability/Retail Litigation
- Products Liability
- Recreational Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Oklahoma Bar
- Texas Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Texas, J.D.
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL, B.A.