Tracy Freeman, who manages our Houston office, practices in the area of general liability and represents companies and individuals in civil lawsuits involving allegations of catastrophic personal injury and property damages. He has more than 25 years of experience handling cases in state and federal court. Tracy also has broad experience in commercial litigation, maritime and energy, transportation, recreational activities, and insurance coverage.
- Business & Commercial
- Catastrophic Loss
- Commercial Transportation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Recreational Activities
- Texas Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts – Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- S. TX College of Law Houston, Houston, TX, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, B.J.