Marjorie Nicol brings more than 25 years of her coverage and defense experience to our firm. Having experience in insurance and reinsurance coverage, complex tort and commercial litigation, Marjorie applies her exceptional writing skills and ability to swiftly move cases to a quick resolution. She has represented clients in the areas of oil and gas, class action, marine and employment, to name a few.
With her appellate and first and second-chair trial experience, Marjorie truly gives our clients an edge in the courtroom.
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Tort
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Reinsurance Coverage & Defense
- Texas Bar
- U.S District Courts, Southern, Northern, Western & Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, TX, B.A., with Highest Honors