Lindsay Gorbach is uniquely admitted to practice law in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Her experience includes a specialized focus on the litigation and trials of transportation, logistics, insurance coverage and construction matters. Lindsay is often retained by insurance and transportation carriers, freight forwarders, brokers and self-insured entities. Her case defenses have involved catastrophic motor-carrier accidents, general personal injury, property damage, driver issues, freight claims/loss, property recovery and Carmack Amendment litigation.
Lindsay further represents clients with employee injury non-subscriber cases, in state and federal court, as well as attending to arbitration proceedings. She is also regularly involved in the initial stages of the claims process, including emergency response, investigation, handling serious driver problems and early/detailed evaluation of global risks. Lindsay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Commercial Transportation
- Product Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Texas Supreme Court
- All Texas Federal Courts
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, B.A.
- American Bar Association, Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Trucking Steering Committee
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA), Young Professional Committee (Co-Chair)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM), Member
- Trucking Boot Camp, Speaker
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star (2010, 2016-2018)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC), Member